Pass-my-Flash 2 Pass-my-Flash 2

Excellent!

Very imaginative, intuitive, original, and most of all, enjoyable. It's also a pleasure watching arists display feats of spontateous creativity.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Okay-ish

Meh. It's an interesting concept, but I found it got pretty dull after a while. There wasn't all that much variation and the bullet took too long to go through its metamorphosis to retain my attention. A rather average animation.

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

Excellent work!

God, this is a breath of fresh air after all the junk I've seen on the site recently. The animation was superb, as well as synching it to the music. I particularly enjoyed the subtle 3D effects on certain elements like the buildings by scaling two layers. Clever. Your pacing, humour and editing are all top notch. I can see you becoming a talented professional with this kind of skill. Eagerly awaiting the next part!

The English Paper The English Paper

Hardly stellar

I don't feel like this movie had much substance. There was potential for something better, but it never really amounts to much. Composing the essay was overly long, as if you were hell-bent on synching the animation to the whole background music. There was nothing really unexpected or funny about it, save for a hollow "It felt a little rushed" remark. If this is the kind of 'true story' you wish to share with others, you must lead a very dull life.

The Hyrde Ep. 1 The Hyrde Ep. 1

Great animation, rubbish storytelling

*sigh* I hate it when this happens. I hate it when a talented artist comes along with a great work of animation to share... only for it to fall flat with a lousy story. I deliberately avoided reading the description before watching, because it's in the animation itself where information should be given. Sadly, there is none. Who are these people? Why are they acting like lumberjacks? What the hell was that tacked-on fight sequence? I feel like I've fallen in media res. You would have been better off going back to the beginning and writing a proper introduction. I can't say this episode draws me to the series when all I'm left with is confusion.

Reboot! Reboot!

Endless loop of boredom

I think the only thing worse than the movie is that fact that you think everyone liked it. Read my lips: THIIIIIIIISSS SUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

A bit disappointing

Am I the only one who was underwhelmed by this? You say you took forever to get this up, but the movie is disappointingly simple. Most of it is a singing face, and the rest is a few scenes with stick figures involving very simplistic animation. I'm a pretty slow artist/animator, but even I wouldn't have spent more than three days on this. Why on Earth did you need two weeks, Scott?

Legend Of Zelda:Misguided Legend Of Zelda:Misguided

Very nice effort

Very cute and smoothly animated. You did a commendable job warping the characters according to inertia. S'just a shame the joke at the end fell a little flat (no pun intended). Perhaps a few extra jingles could have livened it up. Music was sorely lacking.

Megaman's Quest Part 1 Megaman's Quest Part 1

Pathetically funny

Oh crumbs, this is about as bad as you can get. Honest. The sprites are very inexpressive with almost no animation whatsoever, the sound is mediocre (that buzzing noise for any energy output is laughably inadequate), the 'story' is a vile mish-mash of MM universes, the text scrolls too quick and is a schoolteacher's nightmare, and the whole thing just has "FAIL!" written all over it. Usually I just pass over mince like this, but after reading all the overwhelmingly negative reviews (and your incompetence at accepting them gracefully), I had to watch this in full. And I could tell you one thing: it made me laugh. It's rare that a Flash makes me laugh this hard. Just watching Dr Light 'explode' over and over again with one of Flash's built-in effects deserves its place in so-bad-it's-good history. Sadly, I don't think comedy is what you had in mind. So while this is often unintentionally hilarious, it's still just a heap of trash just this side of being blammed. The final nail in the coffin is that I'm astonished you were 24 at the time of animating this movie. I'd expect this from a twelve year-old, but not from a full-grown man. I doubt you can ever redeem yourself after this. Oh, and somehow I predict this negative criticism is just going to get another "0/1 people found this review helpful", since I suspect you're the one who disapproves all the time. ¬_¬

PS. The guy below me is obviously mental.

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

I'm speechless

Words fail me. I think you need to see a doctor, lad, regardless of whether or not you think this is the sort of thing general users want to see. o_O