Pass-my-Flash 2 Pass-my-Flash 2

Excellent!

Very imaginative, intuitive, original, and most of all, enjoyable. It's also a pleasure watching arists display feats of spontateous creativity.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Okay-ish

Meh. It's an interesting concept, but I found it got pretty dull after a while. There wasn't all that much variation and the bullet took too long to go through its metamorphosis to retain my attention. A rather average animation.

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

Excellent work!

God, this is a breath of fresh air after all the junk I've seen on the site recently. The animation was superb, as well as synching it to the music. I particularly enjoyed the subtle 3D effects on certain elements like the buildings by scaling two layers. Clever. Your pacing, humour and editing are all top notch. I can see you becoming a talented professional with this kind of skill. Eagerly awaiting the next part!

Interactive Kent Interactive Kent

That dance....

Since this is one of your earliest submissions, I took a gander at it just to see how much you've progressed since then. But what caught my attention was that unreal dance sequence. It's like he's suffering a spasmodic muscle attack in his legs while the rest of his body remains rigid. It's out of this world! :p